1. The terms set out in the terms of service for Search Engine Easy services constitute the only terms and conditions under which S. E. Easy Limited t/a Search Engine Easy (“Search Engine Easy”) enters into an agreement with a customer. No employee or agent of Search Engine Easy is authorised to agree to or effect any alterations to the Terms. The contract for the provision of services shall be concluded only when Search Engine Easy has notified the customer of its acceptance of the customer’s first payment.
2. Either the customer or Search Engine Easy may terminate this agreement at the end of the trial period, the trial period being up to and including 1 month from the date the account was activated or at any time thereafter by giving to the other party 1 month’s written notice of its intention to do so.
3. The customer shall pay the monthly fee every month in advance by direct debit or recurring credit card transaction, the first payment being due upon entering into this agreement and subsequent payments being due on the same day each month. In the event of the customer failing to make a monthly payment on the due date Search Engine Easy is entitled to cease working on behalf of the customer until all overdue sums are paid.
4. Search Engine Easy may terminate this agreement at any time if: a) the customer’s website contains any material which is illegal, pornographic, racially abusive or is likely to cause offence or to damage the reputation of Search Engine Easy; b) the customer commits any material breach of this agreement; c) the customer enters into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntary, has a receiver or administrator appointed, enters into any arrangement with its creditors or ceases or threatens to cease to trade
5. Under this agreement Search Engine Easy will, add a business listing to Your First Search UK business directory and create advertisements on www.google.co.uk.
6. All notices must be in writing to 9 Clare Street, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland, or St. James’s Buildings, Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6FQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices to the customer will be considered validly given if addressed to the customer’s address or such other address as is advised by the customer.
7. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not affect or impair the validity of any other provision. No waiver of any rights Search Engine Easy has under this agreement shall be deemed from any failure by Search Engine Easy to enforce any part of this agreement.
8. Search Engine Easy shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits or sales, website downtime, loss of business or staff or management time incurred) caused or arising directly or indirectly out of the services provided by Search Engine Easy under this agreement (except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability). b) Notwithstanding the generality of (a) above Search Engine Easy expressly excludes liability for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may arise in respect of the services to be provided under this agreement. c) In the event that any exclusion contained in this agreement shall be held to be invalid for any reason and Search Engine Easy becomes liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited, such liability shall be limited to the total amount paid by the customer. d) Search Engine Easy does not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of the negligence of Search Engine Easy, its employees, agents, or authorised representatives.
9. The Terms shall be governed by and subject to the laws of Ireland for customers located in Ireland and the laws of England and Wales for customers located outside of Ireland. All disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement or the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (“the Act”) to enforce any term of this agreement or the Terms but this provision does not affect any right or remedy of any third party which exists or is available apart from under the Act.
11. Search Engine Easy provide Google advertising through Google Ads service. Learn more about Working with Third-Parties.